WERS Waste Ltd would like to announce that we have acquired Ferry’s Wheelie Bin Collection Service in Donegal with effect from the 1st August 2017. WERS, with over 25 years’ experience in the Waste Management Industry, are happy to say that the existing Ferry’s staff will continue to be employed by us going forward. We will be supporting all local businesses as best we can.
- WERS Waste ltd is a company incorporated in Ireland (registered no 139428) with offices at Tuam Business Park, Weir Road, Tuam Co. Galway
- All Bin trucks operating in Donegal have been rebranded and are collecting waste under our waste collection permit issued by the National Waste collection permit office- NWCPO-09-03608-06
- You will see this permit number displayed on all the Bin trucks
- The waste is transferred to a permitted site operated by Davey Transport Ltd in Moville. Davey’s have a valid waste facility permit issued by Galway County Council
- The waste is then delivered to approved facilities listed on our collection permit – landfill sites or incinerators. We use several including Greyhound and Galway County Council landfill
- WERS are fully insured and comply with all Health & safety regulations that apply to the sector
- All bins are being re-chipped and relabelled under the WERS brand
Direct Debit Customers
- Ferry’s bank accounts were frozen in early August –
- To ensure continuing collections the September monthly DD was switched to a WERS bank account
- We wrote out to all DD customers on the database requesting that a new DD mandate in favour of WERS be completed and returned to our office
- A prepaid reply envelope was given
- Part of our investment in the business included a purchase of the assets to continue operating the business including the customer list on the billing system
- WERS will fully refund any customer who has had their account debited in error
- WERS will ensure that strong competition remains in the market
- Food and compost bins (Brown) will be delivered to households
- It is expected that the sale of paper tags will be discontinued by the council
- We will weigh all bins and provide full access to your account and bins lifts through our website
- All waste will be disposed of legally and we will endeavour to deliver best practice on all environmental issues
Our mission is to provide a professional, affordable and personal waste and recycling collection service that is best suited to your specific needs from our new base in Donegal.
Finally let me take this opportunity to welcome you to WERS as a customer and we look forward to working with you long into the future offering you a “value for money” service.
Managing Director, WERS Waste Ltd.
Letterkenny, Co Donegal. Telephone (074) 9157480
PERMIT NO: NWCPO-09-03608-06 V.A.T NO. 4884954H